Sheltered on the wooded hillside behind the hotel we have six secluded wooden chalets which make ideal family and dog accommodation.
They come with a main double or twin bedroom and a smaller bunk room for two, and we offer a special rate for children aged between three and eleven inclusive. Children, it must be said, love the idea of living in a log cabin and adventuring through the trees.
Chalets come with TV, radio and CD player, direct-dial telephone with baby-monitoring, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite bath/shower rooms.
Please note that:
- we are a pet-friendly hotel
- children under three sharing a room – no charge
- children aged three to eleven inclusive sharing a room are charged half price for bed & breakfast and meals as taken
- chalets are currently out with the Visit Scotland grading scheme
- open March to Hogmanay
Rates are per person per night.
|Stay||1-2 Nights||3 Nights|
|B & B||£57||£57|
|D, B & B*||£91||£87|
* Including a four course dinner in Meall Reamhar Restaurant, Bed and Full Scottish Breakfast.
To book a chalet please call us on 01764 685 333 or use the booking form to the top of this page.