Sheltered on the wooded hillside behind the hotel we have six secluded wooden chalets which make ideal family and dog accommodation.
They come with a main double or twin bedroom and a smaller bunk room for two, and we offer a special rate for children aged between three and eleven inclusive. Children, it must be said, love the idea of living in a log cabin and adventuring through the trees.
Chalets come with TV, radio and CD player, direct-dial telephone with baby-monitoring, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite bath/shower rooms.
Please note that:
- we are a pet-friendly hotel
- children under three sharing a room – no charge
- children aged three to eleven inclusive sharing a room are charged half price for bed & breakfast and meals as taken
- chalets are currently out with the Visit Scotland grading scheme
- Opening Times – we close briefly in January & February. The hotel opens for long weekends (T/F/S/S nights) during March and fully from the end. During November and December we revert to long weekends again. We are open fully for Christmas and Hogmanay.(Group Bookings are welcome during the closed periods!)
Rates are per person sharing per night.
|Stay||1-2 Nights||3 Nights|
|B & B||£57||£57|
|D, B & B*||£91||£87|
* Including a four course dinner in Meall Reamhar Restaurant, Bed and Full Scottish Breakfast.
To book a chalet please call us on 01764 685 333 or use the booking form to the top of this page.