Family and dog-friendly hotel accommodation
The Four Seasons Hotel, situated in a heart-stopping position at the head of Loch Earn by the village of St Fillans in Perthshire, has twelve bedrooms, six wooden chalets and a self-catering apartment.
All twelve bedrooms come with TV, Bose radio and CD player, direct-dial telephone with baby-monitoring, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite bath/shower rooms.
We are a small, independently-run hotel with a very personalized and super-flexible service. Although our rooms do fall loosely into categories, we always do our best to give you the best room available. Please note, however, that there are no single rooms and the single supplement is £35 per night.
Other useful things to know:
- we love dogs (especially well-behaved ones)
- we have wellies to borrow
- there is no charge for children under three sharing a room
- children aged from three to eleven inclusive, sharing a room, are charged half price for bed & breakfast and meals as taken
- cancellation – if any part of the stay is cancelled within seven days of arrival then we reserve the right to charge as booked
- N.B Opening Times -We are open fully for Christmas and Hogmanay, close in January and re-open on 16th February for forgotten Valentines Day presents.
To book or make an enquiry please do call us on 01764 685 333 or use the Online Booking Tab.