Spring will be arriving soon and trees and flowers will be in full bloom again.
This makes it the perfect time of year to appreciate the best of what nature has to offer. Perthshire has some of the most spectacular gardens in Scotland and the Four Seasons Hotel is only a short distance away from not just one, but 11 fantastic public gardens.
Gardens in Perthshire
We are offering a unique garden holiday break including three nights stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Scotland. The offer includes a free entry pass Drummond Gardens by Crieff, acknowledged as “one of the finest formal gardens in Europe” . Other beautiful Perthshire gardens include:
- Bell’s Cherrybank Gardens, Perth
- Bolfracks Garden, by Aberfeldy
- Branklyn Garden, Perth
- Cluny House Gardens, by Aberfeldy
- Drummond Castle Gardens, by Crieff
- Glendoick Gardens, by Perth
- Hercules Garden at Blair Castle, Blair Atholl
- Kinross House Gardens, Kinross
- Scone Palace Gardens, by Perth
- Scottish Plant Hunters’ Garden, Pitlochry
- University of Dundee Botanic Garden, Dundee
As well as the pass, our exclusive offer includes three nights Dinner bed and Breakfast with Prices from 273 (chalet) to 327 (hotel) per person sharing.
Book your Garden holiday break in Scotland by calling our reservation team on +44 (0) 1764 685 333 and quote “Garden Breaks Offer”,alternatively use the contact form to email us your required dates and we will get back to you shortly.
For more information about the nearby gardens, please visit the Perthshire Gardens website.
To be notified of any new breaks in Scotland offered by the Four Seasons, please sign up to our hotel mailing list.