“Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it” - Brigitte Bardot
At The Four Seasons we make all our guests feel welcome at any time of year, but we particularly enjoy it when we are asked to help celebrate a birthday. We can tailor make your birthday celebration in any way you like: a short or long break, a romantic dinner, a party for your friends or maybe a programme of activities you’ve never tried before, such as driving a Caterham, microlighting or cliff-jumping. Then there’s photography, cycling, golfing, distillery tours and castles, gardens and galleries to visit. Even if you don’t think you can face the hike up Ben Vorlich (3,228 ft), we aim to make you feel top of the world.
A few suggestions for celebrating your birthday – even if it’s not a ‘big’ one:
- a drinks reception for you and your friends
- a private dinner party with special menu
- a table for two in our award-winning Meall Reamhar fine dining restaurant
- a bottle of champagne in the room on arrival
- a bouquet of favourite flowers in the room on arrival
- a personalised bottle of Glen Turret single malt whisky
- a luxury four-poster bedroom
- a carefully devised programme of fun activities
Alternatively, if someone you know is coming up to a birthday and you’d like to help them celebrate, why not give them a gift voucher towards dinner or a short break at The Four Seasons?
Please call us on 01764 685 333 to find out more about birthday gift vouchers, or to book your own special birthday event.