Family and dog-friendly hotel accommodation
The Four Seasons Hotel in The Trossachs National Park, sits in the picturesque setting of the conservation village of Saint Fillans, Perthshire and offers a self-catering apartment, generous bedrooms and hillside chalets.
We are a small independent hotel offering individual and generous bedroom accommodation of a high standard. All rooms offer TV, Bose radio, some vintage CD players, telephone, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and of course, en-suite bath/shower rooms. We affectionately refer to some of our bedrooms as having “Narnia” bathrooms.
Our bedroom accommodation falls into categories but we will always do our best to give you the best room available. There are no single rooms only smaller doubles. The single supplement is £35 per night on the price of a 1/2 twin.
Other useful things to know:
- there is no charge for children under three sharing a room
- children aged from three to eleven inclusive, sharing a room, are charged half price for bed & breakfast
- we love dogs (especially well-behaved ones)
- all pets are free
- you can borrow from our vast selection of wellies!
- Oh, and you will find a rubber duck in the bath…
Call us on 01764 685 333 to make a reservation or use the Online Booking Tab.
Cancellation – if any part of the stay is cancelled within seven days of arrival then we reserve the right to charge as was booked